HSL Utilities Ltd – Telegraph Pole Suppliers
Welcome to HSL Utilities Ltd, our new brand name for all of our telegraph pole installations and sales.
We are still committed to providing the same quality and efficient service whilst considering our Health and Safety requirements when undertaking telegraph pole installation works and have our own CHAS accreditation certificate.
HSL Utilities Ltd Are Fully CHAS Accredited
Our expert support team is fully qualified and experienced in all aspects of telegraph pole supply and installation, and has a wealth of knowledge in this field. From planning the initial stages of your project through to the completion stage, we will work closely with you, the client.
Our specialist telegraph pole suppliers and installers are all fully CPCS trained and are accredited operators.
At HSL Utilities Ltd, we are fully insured to carry out these works independently of HSL Construction Ltd. We undertake the installation of both wooden and metal telegraph poles for a broad range of projects for both private individuals and larger commercial companies.
Here are a few examples of the types of projects which we have undertaken:
- Installation of telegraph poles for broadband installers.
- Installation of telegraph poles for barn building projects.
- Attach bat box or owl box to telegraph pole and install into ground for conservation projects at industrial demolition sites.
- Installation of telegraph poles for cattle or horse enclosures.
- Telegraph pole installations at nature reserves for various wildlife conservation projects e.g. squirrel runs.
- Installation of steel poles for solar or CCTV applications.
- Installation of telegraph poles for movie sets on location.
- Installation of telegraph poles and attach stop nets for golf courses and cricket grounds to protect public spaces nearby.
- Contract work; HSL Utilities Ltd has recently signed a contract with CT Telent to provide services to their network.